A letter from the TNIU President
Welcome to The New International University!
TNIU is a creatively designed university that endeavors to meet the needs of the nations of the world who are desirous of quality accredited higher education. It is our firm conviction that education must be democratized so that it is affordable to all people desirous of learning and obtaining a higher education. We believe education is the new missions frontier, and we will use TNIU to impact nations with the gospel.
Strengths and Assets:
TNIU draws on and offers many strengths and assets to the 21st-century student, including an online global presence established with qualified experience-based faculty who hold a global worldview.
Cost-efficient delivery of education includes:
- A large network of international partners and qualified global faculty;
- Six degree programs offered: Associate of Christian Ministry, Bachelor of Theology, Master of Theology, Master of Divinity, Doctor of Christian Leadershipand Doctor of Ministry;
- Student-focused, quality program leadership and ownership, experienced Faculty and Staff;
- The opportunity to develop partnerships in a number of countries.
Your investment in The New International University is deeply valued, and our commitment to you is to do all we can as a university faculty and staff to impact your life, challenge your mind, inspire your soul, ignite your spirit, and prepare you to step into the unique calling that God has placed on your life as you allow Him to shape your future!
In His Service,
Dr. Peter van Breda
Becoming a TNIU Student
At TNIU you will be intellectually challenged, engaged in energizing debate, and confronted with the big questions posed by today’s global society. You will encounter a diverse student body and our dedicated global course instructors will inspire and encourage you all along the way. As a TNIU student, you will receive a solid educational foundation and have the opportunity for specialized study. In summation, the school is designed to help you achieve your educational goals so that you can continue to be an influential and contributing member of society.
Fees & Finance
Watch below two statements from TNIU graduates, reflecting on their time studying with us.
- Perception vs. Practice – A right perception of God leads to a right practice of ministry. I have reflected a lot on the perception of God as well as the practice of ministry throughout the program. This continuous review and reflection will sharpen and purify my practice of ministry.
- Information vs. Inspiration – The professors are very good at turning information into inspiration! Their balanced view of the two has demonstrated a discipline in academics as well as the Spirit. As a leader and trainer in church, it is not right to just focus on getting and transferring the information, rather, we should transform the information into inspiration that can encourage, equip, and empower the congregation to serve.
- Professionalism & Partnership – Church pastors not only need to be professional, they also need to have partners in ministries. The professors are always well-prepared, and they know their materials well. The seminars have also provided chances for classmates to share and become sojourners. This is particularly precious for pastors who would frequently encounter the sense of lost and loneliness in ministries.
Doctor of Ministry Graduate Candy Lee (Pictured aside)
Our Software Partner
TNIU has partnered with Populi, a leading college management software, to bring educational material to our online students.
Students: Please click the following website link to login; consider bookmarking www.tniu.populiweb.com in your browser for easy access.